Gel manicure and pedicure are highly popular must have treatments and can double your salon profits. Learn the secret to the perfect gel manicure and pedicure that lasts for weeks: Introducing Bio Seaweed Gel (BSG) the healthier gel polish: an innovative, distinctive and high quality product that ensures a strong, long-lasting manicure that helps to protect the natural nail. Your current manicure and pedicure clients will be amazed by the long-lasting, chip-resistant, glossy finish that can be achieved with Bio Seaweed Gel (BSG) polish.
Bio Seaweed Gel (BSG) offers a wide selection of colours and healthier gel choice for the discerning nail professional: promotes zero dehydration, staining or weakening of the natural nail, big-5 free no formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, BHA or solvents: No sanding, drilling, primers or bonders required. The pure gel formula is odourless, strong, smooth, self-levelling and versatile and holds the industry record - 5 minute soak-off removal. Suitable for LED/UV/SOLAR curing.
Students are required to already hold a basic manicure qualification, CIBTAC/ BABTAC / NVQ Beauty Therapy Level 2 qualification or equivalent. Students must send in proof of pre-requisite qualification/s with application.
You will gain an accredited diploma upon completion of the course. You will be able to work professionally within the industry and charge paying clients. This course is accredited by BABTAC (British Association of Beauty Therapy and Cosmetology) which allows you to obtain public liability insurance. For continuing professional development this course carries 8 CPD credits.
- Short Accredited Courses (Day)
- £60.00 (Kit optional to buy)
- Examination Fees:
- £25.00 BABTAC Diploma
- Start Date:
- Sun, 28th January 2018
- 10.00 a.m. - 4.00 p.m.
On this UV/ LED/ Sun! Gel polish course you will train with Bio Seaweed Gel (BSG). With 195+ colour choices available, including glitters, you will learn the application and removal techniques of Bio Seaweed Gel (BSG) colour polish to the fingers and toes and Bio Seaweed Gel (BSG) French polish techniques plus you will be able to create designs and finishes to suit all clients.
Bio Seaweed Gel (BSG) brand benefits
- BSG is the brand you can trust for innovative, quality and distinct professional nail care products
- BSG never compromises health for beauty, our mission is healthy, natural nails
- BSG is the healthier gel choice, and will not cause damaged nails, zero dehydration, staining or weakening effects
- BSG is the big-5 free with no formaldehyde, toluene, DBP, BHA or solvents
- BSG goes directly on dry, clean nails with absolutely no heavy drilling, sanding, primers or bonders
- BSG is odourless, dustless and safe for all ages and even pregnant women
- BSG strong versatile formula goes on smooth and self-levelling with no shrinkage
- BSG is a breeze to remove - industry record 5 minute soak-off removal
- BSG is conveniently LED/UV/SOLAR cured
- Get over 50 applications per bottle and use to the last drop
- There is over 195 gel colours to choose from with new colours added seasonally
Choose from either the BSG 3STEP colour gel polish or the original BSG UNITY all-in-one colour gel polish
BSG 3STEP colour gel polish (15ml) featuring classic favourites and the hottest summer brights and pastels. Used with bio seaweed gel base and top gel polishes for the full professional system.
UNITY the original all-in-one gel colour Gel Polish (15ml), UNITY’s unique gel formula combines base, colour, top and strengtheners all-in-one bottle, UNITY cures to the touch with no sticky residue, no alcohol or cleansers needed.
There is no model required for the course as students will work on each other for the practical session. It is essential you purchase a Bio Seaweed Gel (BSG) kit for your training, so we can a) help you get familiarised with all your products during your training and b) so that when you have completed your training with us you can start practising straight away and improve your confidence, skill and speed. We have found this works best to ensure your success after training with us. The Bio Seaweed Gel (BSG) kit is available to purchase for the training course at a special discount price. You are also given a special student discount code that you can use each time you purchase. Extra files are available to purchase at the college on the training day. Students are required to bring a UV /LED lamp.
Contact us for private 1-2-1 Bio Seaweed Gel (BSG) training - prices on request
Assessment is ongoing throughout the training day. On completing the course we recommended home practice on 8-12 clients to perfect your Bio Seaweed Gel (BSG) polish application techniques. Students are welcome to attend on any training session for continued support. Training dates will be posted on our website www.beautytraining.com
- Health, safety and sanitation
- History of gel polish
- Gel science
- Benefits of bio seaweed gel polish
- General products, tools and equipment
- Bio seaweed gel polish procedures – step by step
- Client consultation
- Marketing and promotion
- Assessment information
Bioseaweed gel colour starter kit contents
- BSG no sanding base gel (15ml)
- Diamond shine top gel (15ml)
- BSG gel polish colour (15ml)
- 240 ml prep and wipe (isopropyl alcohol)
- 125 ml removal solution (acetone)
- 240 grit white block buffer
- 180 grit file
- 240 natural nail foam file
- 20 pack lint free wipes
- 10 pack of foil removal sheets
- Cuticle birchwood stick
- Cuticle pusher
- Cuticle oil
- Nail dusting brush
Maximum 12 trainees
A therapy uniform is required